Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Fever and Puppy Love

After spending the summer with so many babies, my baby fever was OUT OF CONTROL! Everywhere I went I was looking at baby things, I was dreaming about babies, I was wanting to spend time with my friends/family's babies...out of control I told you...so I did the only thing all irrational people do, I bought a puppy!

 
 Blog readers, I want to introduce you to Romeo Alfonz Davis.  Assuming you do not follow me on facebook that is, because if you do you are probably over seeing all of my pictures of my beloved Romeo.  He is a Porky (Pomeranian-Yorky) and is expected to get about 7-10 lbs.  He is currently 10 weeks and at 4.5 so I'm thinking it will be towards the higher end of that, if not closer to 12.  He is a total blast, when he isn't napping between noon and five everyday, which those hours he turns into a total diva.  He prefers not to be disturbed when sleeping and loves to play either alone or with anyone available.  We LOVE having him in the house.  I try to take him as many places as possible so he can get used to things and be that carry around dog I want him to be without worrying about him getting nippy with strangers or running off.  So far, we've been to the airport to pick up Uncle Tanner and Grandpa Perry, boating with the whole family, many many Jeep rides (which he hates because he's not fond of wind), to Daddy's softball game and all over town. Now I shall overload you with baby pictures, and some of his dog family... ha!



 total daddy's boy.





















 Love. Him.


2 comments:

  1. ahhhh. you know how much I love this! Romeo Alfonz Davis ... you are stinking adorable. love these pictures.

    p.s. I totally got sherman out of baby fever. and a year and a half later ... still no baby, but I definitely want another dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. That puppy. IN a life jacket. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete